Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thankfulness - Week 3, better late than never

I am thankful for being inspired to try to do better every day; to be a better wife, a better person, to keep trying to keep my goals and not give up when I forget or have a bad day.  Being driven and motivated is something I am very grateful for, otherwise I would never get anything done.


I am grateful for the awesome Motorola Xoom Keith got me for my birthday.  It’s the coolest, most fun thing ever!  I can work on it, play games, browse the net, read books, take pictures or HD video (yes, HD), it’s just so cool!

Last, but not least, I am thankful for family and friends who love and support me.  I had my 30th birthday party on March 19th and I really appreciate everyone who came and who made it one of the best parties I’ve had in a long time.  Thank you and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment