Friday, March 18, 2011

Thankfulness, week 2

This is week 2 of my list of things I’m thankful for.

1. I want to start with my husband: Keith is my best friend. He's my #1 fan.  From him, I get unconditional love and acceptance, and he always makes me feel like I'm special and loved.  I'm the luckiest girl in the world for having found him.
2.  Sunshine, doesn't it feel good? I know, too much isn't such a good thing, but, ooh, just to soak it up for a while, either outside or in a sunny window, is one of my favorite things.
3. Tents.  I love sleeping in them, not to mention that I love camping, period.  It's fun to try out a new tent, and crawl into an old, well-used one.  Something about being in the outdoors just makes me smile.
4.  Digital cameras are a sincere love of mine.  You gotta admit it beats having to spend tons of money to develop film. And I can delete and retake pictures where I look hideous.
5.  The hard times we’ve been through, because they've made me stronger and wiser, and it makes me appreciate the good times even better.

What are things you're grateful for?  Why are you grateful for them?  Come on, respond everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment