Monday, March 7, 2011

30 for 5 days, and counting....

So, I finished one book, the Work and the Glory #9.  I am almost done with Savor the Moment, and I have Healthy at 100 on my counter.  I normally read pretty fast, but it seems that once you move into a new apartment you have to actually like organize, and decorate, and clean and do laundry and stuff.  Whoda thought?  *sigh

I am doing alright on the eating healthy, but since I don't own a scale, its hard to say what my actual weight loss is.  Guess I should buy one??  I was going to try to judge off clothes size and fit, but maybe that's cheating?  What are your thoughts?  Oh, I made this awesomely awesome butternut squash and tomato soup last night for dinner.  It's amazingness in a bowl.  I'll be sure to post it later, hopefully with a picture!

Exercise - well, lets just say I suck and call it good.  Lol, I really need to do the Tuesday, Thursday and either Saturday or Sunday thing, and I need to just 'man-up' and make Keith get out of bed too!  He says he wants to go, but once he says 'I'm too tired' then I lay back down too...just for a minute of course....and then its too late!  AHHH.  Okay, tomorrow morning it is!  No slacking off.

Guess I better get back to work.  Please feel free to share this blog link with your other friends, etc.  The more people that comment and talk to me, the more motivated I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment