Monday, July 25, 2011

Sugar and spice and everything nice......

So, after our ultrasound last week it appears we having a baby girl.  Her due date, for now, is still November 26, 2011.  I can't believe it, a girl!  I had thought a boy for the longest time, and then about 3-4 weeks ago I had a dream and the baby was a girl, so then I wasn't quite sure and figured maybe a girl, but I guess we had a 50/50 shot either way, right?  The lady that did the ultrasound gave us like a 16' roll of photos and a DVD.  I am so excited to watch the DVD.  If I can figure out how to post a video or photo here, then I will, shortly.

So, everyone, we're now coming up with baby girl names, decoration ideas, etc.  I am leaning toward the Banana Fish Sweet Sunshine bedding set, its on http://www.goores.com/, and its also pictured on the right.  Supposedly Kohl's has it as well, but it always says unavailable, so maybe not.  They have all the other accessories though, so it might work anyway.  I am shying away from too much pink.  What are your thoughts on the bedding set?

No comments:

Post a Comment